Canon ij network tool is used to display and modify the network or LAN settings on your Canon Printer. You can install the tool while you setup your Printer. Let us have a quick review of the tool and know how to setup the tool.
You can even restore the network settings using the tool. Here is how you can initialize the tool.
How to Initialize the Canon ij Network Tool
- Connect all the necessary cables to the Canon Printer. Turn it on and complete the initial setup process.
- Go to the applications tab and search the tool from Canon ij Network folder
- Install the Canon ij Network tool. Open the tool and go to the Settings menu and choose the Maintenance option
- You can view the Initialize option on Maintenance Dialogue box
- Tap on the option, yes on the Initialize settings dialogue box
- As you proceed with the installation process, you will be prompted to enable the communication
- Wait for some time and the tool will be initialized automatically
To Start up the Canon ij Network Tool
- To startup the tool, go to the desktop and search for the canon ij network tool Icon
- Go to the Library, Printers, Canon and double click on the Canon ij Network Tool
- Click on the start option and navigate to the all programs tab and Canon ij Network utilities to startup the tool
- A pop-up menu will be visible
- Choose the name of the Printer when prompted and tap on the Network settings
- Carry on with the onscreen Instructions
How to Use the Tool to Reconfigure the LAN Settings
- Go to the application section to choose the Canon ij Network tool. Tap on the tool and a popup menu will appear on the screen. Click on the utility tab and setup. The next step will prompt you to select the name of the Printer.
- Add the printer and carry on with the instructions to configure the LAN settings
Tool Settings on your Printer
- You can try changing the settings on your Printer. To change and make the necessary settings start the IJ Network tool. Choose the name of the Printer and click on the configuration tab. Now tap on the Wireless LAN button to change or check the settings. Press the OK button after you make the necessary settings.
- Uninstall the tool once and try installing it again.
What if you Come Across Errors during Canon IJ Network Tool Setup
- If you come across any errors or issues during the Initialization of Canon ij network tool, make sure you follow all the initialization steps. Try executing the troubleshooting tips available on our webpage canonijsetup.comtech365.com
- Ensure you choose the right credentials for your Wireless Network
Users who want to know more about Canon ij network tool and steps to configure the tool, read the instructions available on our webpage. Ring the toll-free lines +1-888-907-4124 and talk to our agents to get more updates.